8 fresh mint springs
- 1 parts Simple Syrup
- 1 parts Fresh Lime Juice (not from concentrate or a bottle—from the squeezed fruit)
- 2 parts Cruzan® Aged White Rum
- 1 parts DeKuyper® Blood Orange Liqueur
- 1 parts Soda Water
Place 4 sprigs of mint, the Simple Syrup and the lime juice.
- Muddle the ingredients until the oils have been released from the mint leaves (the aroma will be lovely).
- Add ice to the glass followed by the rum and the DeKuyper Blood Orange Liqueur.
- Stir to blend.
- Top the drink with soda water.
- Suggested Garnish: Mint sprigs.